Aesthetics. Rodarte @ MOCA

I shouldn't have but I did!
I sneaked these pictures in from last night's opening of the
Rodarte: States of Matter exhibit at the MOCA.
I was only able to take pictures of the white collection but you can view the black collection online (my favorite, of course)! The show featured both white and black tutu's from the movie Black Sawn.
I was completely blown away at the talent of designers Kate and Laura Mulleavy. Such stunning pieces of art. And the installation only added to the sheer genius that is Rodarte and MOCA!
A must see!!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. omg. so amzzinggggg!!!

    u took such great pics with your camera phone!

    keep up the blogging - Im lovin the new look!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. did they have a program or something available?

    ReplyDelete